Most of you who know me will know that I’m a real foodie- I really like researching meals,looking for meals, making ready meals, consuming meals and gathering folks round me to share within the delight of consuming collectively. A nourishing meal fills you up, in so some ways. Currently our work right here at TNNS is sort of a wealthy, complicated meal- crammed with individually thrilling substances after which all mixing collectively to make one thing particular and memorable. It’s joyful work and but it solely comes with arduous work and a spotlight. Our staff has been so SO busy with so many issues, listed below are a number of of them:
- Stroll for Wenjack- we raised $650, thanks everybody!
- Blackberry Elimination round Apple tree and Oak bushes
- Compost and wooden chip deliveries and hauling over to Meals Forest
- BC Aboriginal Little one Care Society Convention- presenting and attending
- Creating Pathways to Licensed Outside Childcare in BC symposium in Victoria-attending
- the NAREA convention and all that launched for us as a team- a LOT!
- Fixing damaged washer (thanks Katharina) and upkeeping wagons, instruments and toys
- A number of fascinated about documentation and kids’s studying
- Supporting every youngster and household in all our applications
- Creating fascinating and knowledgeable programming for the youngsters
- Supporting all our B4W applications
- Compiling and putting order for artwork provides (thanks Kate!)
- Writing proposals/ grant purposes for some cool new projects- extra data to return quickly!
Get pleasure from these pictures of your kids doing their work, hopefully with a way that they too are nourished by a full meal.
With a full coronary heart,